Terms and Conditions
LAST UPDATED: 21st December 2020
1. Who we are and what this agreement does
- 1.1.We are Everymind Solutions Ltd (Company No: 12010868) and we own and operate this website and the associated mobile application Everymind together known as (the Service).
2. Your privacy
- 2.2.Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App or any Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
3. Your use of the Service
- 3.1.You are responsible for all access to the Service using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- 3.3.We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Service is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Service or any individual function or feature of the Service will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Service may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Service.
- 3.4.1.use the Service for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- 3.4.2.use the Service to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- 3.4.3.impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Service; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- 3.4.5.transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Service any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- 3.4.6.reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Service;
- 3.4.7.modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Service. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Service to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- 3.4.8.remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Service or materials originating from the Service;
- 3.4.9.frame or mirror any part of the Service without our express prior written consent;
- 3.4.10.create a database by systematically downloading and storing Service content;
- 3.4.11.share with any other person or allow any other person your login details for the Service. You must tell us immediately if you think someone else might know your security details;
- 3.4.12.fail to delete the App from any device if you change your device or if you dispose of it;
- 3.4.13.use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Service content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service without our express prior written consent.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Service for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- 3.5.The Service may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external Services or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- 3.6.We may block any links to or from the Service.
- 3.7.Your registered email address, your selected password and company ID are your credentials for accessing the Service.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- 4.1.The intellectual property rights in the Service and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
5. Limitation of Liability
- 5.1.We provide the Service on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
6. We may end your rights to use the App and the Services if you break these terms
- 6.2.If we end your rights to use the App and Services:
- 6.1.1.You must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the App and any Services.
- 6.1.2.You must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
- 6.1.3.We may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.