How to Get Vulnerability Right in the Workplace
Vulnerability has meant many things over the years, but only now are businesses truly understanding how important vulnerability is for building a healthy culture and creating meaningful bonds between employees.
In this session, Paul McGregor (Founder, Everymind at Work) was joined by Matthew Bagwell (Transformational Coach, Advanced Oxygen Advantage® Instructor and Mental Health Ambassador) and David Liversage (Mindfulness Coach & Practitioner). Together they discuss:
- What it means to be vulnerable and the most common mistakes we see
- How to find the right balance in sharing and the degrees of vulnerability
- How HR can create a culture of safety that promotes sharing
- Why storytelling is at the heart of connection
- How leaders and managers can role model vulnerability