How to Get Senior Buy-In With Your Wellbeing Strategy
Putting together a compelling business case has never been easy… but with budgets being stripped back, the bar just got higher. A strong business case is just as important as articulating your strategy and many organisations start with good intentions around wellbeing but simply end up with a list of activities or solutions, some internal, some from external providers, which although help, cannot be classed as a ‘wellbeing strategy’ or ‘business case’. In this session, Paul will walk through:
- The importance of taking an integrated approach to building your wellbeing strategy and business case
- The key questions you need to ask yourself when creating your case
- A 7-step framework to help you craft a compelling business case
- Techniques to help influence leadership
- A supporting business case guide to help guide you!